Clickbank is one of the most popular networks in the affiliate marketing industry. The endless amount of articles and YouTube videos teaching new affiliates how to use it makes this clear.
However, if your audience is burnt out on Clickbank offers or you’re ready to broaden your horizons, you’ll need to find some Clickbank alternatives.
In this article, we’re going to provide you with 13 different affiliate marketplaces to consider.
They cover almost any niche you can think of and feature some of the top brands in the World.
By the time you have finished reading, you’ll have a list of affiliate marketplaces to call upon whenever needed.
Let’s get to it.
What Is ?
Clickbank is an affiliate marketing network that houses thousands of digital products in almost every niche. Through the Clickbank Marketplace, you can promote e-books, videos, software, and more.
Clickbank has vendors who supply the products and affiliates who promote them, essentially making them the middle man.
Besides being home to many high-converting digital products, Clickbank has its own learning platform — Spark.
This training platform teaches new affiliates how to hit the ground running and get started promoting Clickbank offers.
Clickbank is legit and has quality products, but there are plenty of great alternatives if you want to promote other offers or physical products.
13 Best for
Although , you’re going to want to branch out at some point. is a great place to get your start with
These have something for everyone in every . Whether you want to promote physical products, , SaaS, or a combination, you’ll find it all here.
JVZoo is an offering like Clickbank, but with one significant difference — the target audience.
This marketplace is full of , and more. for advertising, sales funnels, video creation and editing, graphic design,
If your primary is or targeting other , JVZoo is an excellent for you.
- Easy application process with instant approval
- 50% commission rates
- Thousands upon thousands of to choose from
- Instant commissions on some products and low payout thresholds
- The dashboard is intuitive and easy to navigate
- Target audience limited to the
- Literally, anyone can get approved to be an
- There are some questionable products on the JVZoo marketplace
Cookie Duration: 14-day cookieless tracking
2. Warrior Plus
Warrior Plus is an network with thousands of is very similar to JVZoo. . This
Both platforms have to promote that are centered around the .
And while you can find some great products to promote, both platforms also have their fair share of questionable too.
Warrior Plus is an excellent if you’re in the , but be sure to vet each thoroughly.
Warrior Plus Pros
- It’s straightforward to sign up; all you have to do is verify your email address
- Warrior Plus features thousands of in the
- Powerful search and filter features enable you to search by , commission, and more
- You can upload products as an or promote as an through one account
- Warrior Plus offers instant commissions
Warrior Plus Cons
- The target audience is limited to the
- Literally, anyone can get approved to be an
- Like JVZoo, there are some questionable products in the Warrior Plus marketplace
networks with a primary focus on physical products. This network has partnerships with many major name brands and has over 16.5k merchants. is one of the most extensive
Some leading names on include Reebok, Etsy, Erin Condren, Cricut, and thousands more.
is one of the best because it’s pretty easy to get approved for, and there are a massive amount of brands and products to choose from.
- One of the largest platforms
- Tens of thousands of merchants to choose from
- Major brand name partnerships and products that sell themselves
- If you need help, has an ready to assist
- You need a website to sign up
- Monthly payouts
- You have to apply for approval to each merchant you want to promote
(formerly Commission Junction) is one of the oldest and largest networks. This is one of the best around.
They have many products in different niches and partners with significant brand names like Priceline, Barnes & Noble, GoPro, Lowes, and more.
One of the biggest differences between and is the type and quality of the offers on the platform. You won’t find household names on , but there are plenty on the CJ platform.
- One of the largest networks with a vast selection of vendors and products to choose from, including major brands
- Cookieless tracking
- Robust tracking and reporting
- More detailed application process than other networks
- Lower commission rates (5 – 10% standard)
- Once approved, you have to apply to each brand you want to promote
Type: Physical and
Cookie Duration: Cookieless tracking varies
The beginner . is one of the most widely used platforms, and it’s perfect for
allows affiliates to link to almost any on the marketplace and earn commissions on qualified sales.
Promoting works best on blogs or websites. This isn’t a good program for promoting on , and they have pretty lengthy terms and conditions.
As an promoting products on this platform, you must be sure to follow their terms and conditions to the letter or risk losing access completely.
The commission with the is among the lowest of any program. The main allure for this program is the sheer amount of products to promote, easy program acceptance, and it’s great for beginners.
Read our full Amazon Associates program review here.
- Amazon receives over 200 million monthly shoppers per month, meaning people won’t think twice to purchase on Amazon via your
- Products in virtually every category you can think of
- Easy linking, tracking, and reporting
- Reasonably easy to have quick success with this program due to it being one of the biggest online marketplaces in the world
- Low commission rates
- Your account will be deactivated if you don’t refer a minimum of three qualified sales within 180 days
- 24-hour cookie window
6. Rakuten Advertising
Rakuten Marketing, formerly known as Linkshare, is another extensive with significant brand names, making it another top Clickbank alternative.
This affiliate platform has been around for a while and has partnerships with like Microsoft, Macy’s, JetBlue, Lego, and more.
Rakuten also has a cashback app called Rakuten that was formerly known as eBates. The Rakuten cashback app also offers payment via new referral and qualified purchase.
The cashback app is a great referral program for the who’s just starting.
- Established global
- Thousands of merchants, including large, well-known brands
- Cashback app with referral payments and bonuses
- Limited and slow payout process; two months or more
- Longer application process
7. Market Health
Market Health is a long-standing health and beauty-focused .
The only offered by this is physical health and beauty products like supplements, skincare, hair products, and more.
This network has been in business since 1998 and has hundreds of offers to choose from. Market Health is one of the top Clickbank alternatives, and you can find some high-quality products to promote here.
Affiliates have access to ready-made landing pages and sign-up forms, so this can be a great program to promote through a blog, page, and more.
The major downside is that many of their landing pages haven’t been updated to use SSL (secure sockets layer.) A website that shows as unsecure may cause affiliates to lose out on commissions.
Market Health Pros
- No approval process
- rates; 50% standard
- You can choose from either CPS (cost per sale) or CPA (cost per action) offers
- Banners and landing pages supplied
- Search engine marketing is allowed as a
Market Health Cons
- The only is a check; no PayPal or direct deposit is offered
- Many landing pages are outdated and not using SSL, which can hurt conversion rates
- Limited/nonexistent resources
Type: Health and Beauty Physical Products
: Varies; 50% or $50 are typical
Cookie Duration: 30 days
Awin is a worldwide and marketplace with over 13,000 merchants selling physical and .
Niches include (but are not limited to) retail, insurance, travel, education, b2b services, and much more. Awin owns , but the two platforms operate independently.
- A vast network of merchants in almost every imaginable with big name brands like Travelodge, Experian, and many more
- Ability to deep-link to any advertisers website
- Easy to use and navigate
- It costs $5 to sign up
- As an approved , you still have to apply to merchants in the network
Type: Physical and Digital
Cookie Duration: Varies
OfferVault is not so much of an as it is an search engine. You can search for products and services to advertise as an affiliate on this platform, but OfferVault doesn’t manage the vendors.
Still, OfferVault is an excellent option for looking for because it aggregates results from many sources.
You can search by network, category, country, and more. Also, you don’t even have to be a member to make use of the platform.
You can head to OfferVault now and search for offers right on their homepage.
- OfferVault has a large database of offers on many networks
- Free and easy to sign up – but you don’t have to sign up to search for offers
- OfferVault has free training videos available
- It’s a search engine, not an actual network, so when you find an offer, you may still have to sign up for another network
- Some listings are outdated or nonexistent
Type: Physical and Digital
Cookie Duration: Varies
Peerfly is a , which stands for “cost per action.” A pay-outs when a user performs an action – and that action is determined by the merchant.
It could be filling out a form, signing up for an email list, etc.
This network is one of the best CPA networks out there today.
PeerFly is home to over 2,000 high-paying CPA offers, giving you plenty to choose from.
- Over 2,000 offers to choose from
- Wide variety of niches available
- Multiple payout options, including Bitcoin
- Free training for new affiliates
- Although there’s training for new affiliates, this isn’t the best for total beginners. This platform is best if you’re already an .
- The signup and approval process can be difficult to get through
- You have to generate a proven track record to be eligible to promote some of the better offers
11. eBay Partner Network
eBay was huge before Amazon, and it’s still going strong today. The eBay partner network is an program for one of the largest marketplaces on the internet today.
eBay has a wide variety of products, both new and used, including physical and alike.
You can promote both auctions and “buy it now” products on eBay, and you can also earn money for just sending traffic to products hosted on the platform.
eBay Partner Network Pros
- $25 minimum payout
- Hundreds of thousands (if not millions) of products to promote
- You can earn on auctions and “buy it now.”
- You have access to interactive ads, customizable banners, and other promotional tools and creatives
eBay Partner Network Cons
- 24-hour cookie duration
- It’s not as easy to get approved as other networks, like Amazon
Avangate is the ideal if you want to promote software, SaaS, and other digital goods and services.
This platform only focuses on software offers like marketing software, gaming, finance, home security, payment processing, and more.
- You can create your own coupons for products that come out of your commissions
- rates on most products
- You can create deep links to free trials, shopping carts, and more
- Over 4,000 merchants
- Multiple payout options are available
- The minimum payment threshold is $100
- Payouts only occur once per month
AvantLink is an with a wide variety of merchants with physical products, , and services.
This has many different niches, but there’s a big focus on the outdoors, travel, and survival niches.
AvantLink is a great if you’re looking to promote services, subscriptions, or physical products from brand names in the outdoor or adventure niches.
- Lots of big brand names like Stanley, Tony Robbins, Cairn, Good Sam, and More
- You have access to deep linking, customized tracking, ad widgets, and link encoding
- There’s a dedicated forum for AvantLink affiliates
- It can be challenging to be approved into AvantLink; their website states they only accept 30% of affiliates who apply to preserve “quality over quantity.”
Which Is Best For You?
This list has some of the best for , regardless of the niche market you’re targeting.
So which one is best for you?
If you’re focusing on , check out JVZoo, and Warrior Plus first!
But if you want quick and easy sales from some of the biggest marketplaces in the world, try eBay and Amazon.
These are some of the most significant, most trusted, and genuine Clickbank alternatives on the web today. As long as you vet your products, you really can’t go wrong with any of them.